15.10.2019 @ BAL, Ślusarska 9
KRUG #6 / 2019 powered by Polcode
Full time presentations are great. During 40 minutes every topic can be covered in-depth. In other hand, sometimes they can be very dull.
This time we would like to strike you with series of lightning talks. 10 presentations of 5 minutes each. You won't get bored and you'll have a chance to listen and chat about many topics during one evening!
Speakers (topics will be announced soon):
• Artur Trzop - Parallel tests in comparable time
• Dawid Cichuta - Being a Software Craftsman has never been easier
• Krzysztof Knapik - Keeping ruby/rails app configuration maintainable & verifiable
• Grzegorz Rożniecki - Modern::Perl
• Michał Taszycki - Wait... Commodore 64 could do that? 32 years ago?
• Łukasz Odziewa - Create avatars on the fly
• Marcin Bunsch - Wrangling Service Objects with method_struct
• Grzegorz Świrski - Zero downtime migrations
Is there a gem you use in every project? You heard about interesting programming concept or design pattern? Maybe you have some thoughts you'd like to share with others? Contact us if you'd like to give a lightning talk! Hurry up - only 1 spot left!
Big thanks to out sponsors:
Dali Club for venue
inFakt for beverage
Would you like to share your concepts or dilemmas on one of our KRUG events? Or maybe you are up for sponsoring one of them? If your answer is yes to any of the two questions, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.