14.05.2019 @ Browar Lubicz, Lubicz 17J
KRK.rb - KRUG #5 / 2019 season finale
Hello Ruby programmers!
It is time for the next Ruby meetup :). This month, we will meet 1 week later than initially planned, that is we meet on[masked].
The subjects for this meetup will be as follows:
• API Layers - A matter of organizing software code [EN/PL] by Krzysztof
• It’s Fine. Don’t Fight It. Six steps to Balance in programmer's life
[EN/EN] by Tomasz Rusiłko
• 19:00 - Opening - A Few Words from Organizers
• 19:15 - API Layers - A matter of organizing software code [EN/PL] by Krzysztof Buszewicz
• 19:50 - Q&A session
• 20:15 - It’s Fine. Don’t Fight It. Six steps to Balance in programmer's life [EN/EN] by Tomasz Rusiłko
• 20:50 - Q&A session
• 21:00 - Networking
We also have some announcements that might be interesting for you:
• Atmosphere Conference starts tomorrow - you can still get tickets
using our discount code: atmo_krug (25% discount)
• Atmosphere Conference's lightning talks CFP is still open, so if you
have something interesting you want to share with others, please submit
here: Atmosphere CFP
• There's going to be a quite interesting Ruby on Rails & Ruby Conf @
Wrocław soon: Grill.rb. Grill.rb is the first Ruby on Rails event that takes place outside in a very informal setting. Keep that in mind, planning your holidays :)
• If you're not interested in DevOps, maybe you will like to listen
about iOS. There a Business link meetup all about Apple's
mobile operating system.
P.S. KRUG is constantly looking for speakers, contributors and sponsors, so if you know any of them, drop us a line at of them, drop as a line at [masked].
Would you like to share your concepts or dilemmas on one of our KRUG events? Or maybe you are up for sponsoring one of them? If your answer is yes to any of the two questions, drop us a message at email@example.com.