15.10.2019 @ BAL, Ślusarska 9
KRUG #6 / 2019 powered by Polcode
Hello Ruby programmers! KRUG is back!
It is time for the first Ruby meetup this season!
Meetup details: KRUG #7 / 2016 -[masked] @ Bal 19:00.
The subjects for this meetup will be:
• Docker swarm [PL/EN] by Michał Szymański
• Microservices and their communication (RabbitMQ / Sidekiq) [PL/PL] by Radek Rochmalski
• Health for dummies [PL/PL] by Radek Kruczek
19:00 - Opening - A Few Words from Organizers + CHANGELOG
19:15 - Docker swarm [PL/EN] by Michał Szymański
19:50 - Q&A session
20:15 - Microservices and their communication (RabbitMQ / Sidekiq) [PL/PL] by Radek Rochmalski
20:50 - Q&A session
21:00 - Health for dummies [PL/PL] by Radek Kruczek
21:30 - Q&A session
- KRUG #7/2016 is sponsored by AKRA Poland. AKRA Poland specializes in IT Project execution for small companies and large corporations.
- If you don't yet follow us on Facebook please do as it will be much easier to keep you notified about what is going on.
- We want to encourage you to blog about your adventures with programming, so we've decided that if you're a KRUG member and want a bit of help, we will share your posts with the rest of the community. How can you start cooperating with us in this matter? Approach any of the organizers @ the meetup or leave us an email at <a>[masked]</a>.
Have a nice day and I hope to see you soon!
Would you like to share your concepts or dilemmas on one of our KRUG events? Or maybe you are up for sponsoring one of them? If your answer is yes to any of the two questions, drop us a message at email@example.com.