10.12.2019 @ BAL, Ślusarska 9
KRUG #8 / 2019 powered by Zendesk
Hello Ruby Enthusiasts!
We're back after our usual vacation break and now it's time for the next KRUG meetup!
This time, we will have two great technical talks!
KRUG #6/2019 is powered by Polcode (https://polcode.com/).
Polcode is an international full-cycle software house with over 1,200 completed projects. We’ve provided comprehensive software development services to 800+ businesses of all sizes worldwide. With a 99% job success rate on Upwork and a 5-star rating on Clutch, we know how to code to make your project work.
Meetup details: KRUG #6/2019 -[masked] @ Bal 18:30.
- 18:30 - Opening - A Few Words from Organizers
- 18:45 - Janusz Pietrzyk - Prawda o ActiveRecordzie którą 'ONI' przed Wami ukrywają [PL/PL]
- 19:15 - Q&A session
- 19:30 - Michał Zynek - Generowanie CSV z wykorzystaniem Factory Pattern [PL/PL]
- 20:00 - Q&A session
- 20:15 - Networking
Have a nice day and I hope to see you soon!
- Polcode (https://polcode.com/)
- KRUG meetup page ( http://www.meetup.com/Krakow-Ruby-Users-Group )
- KRUG Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/KrakowRubyUsersGroup )
- KRUG Github organization page ( https://github.com/Krakow-Ruby-Users-Group )
Would you like to share your concepts or dilemmas on one of our KRUG events? Or maybe you are up for sponsoring one of them? If your answer is yes to any of the two questions, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.