12.10.2021 @ Barka, Podgórska 16
KRUG #2 / 2021 powered by Chargify
Hello Ruby Enthusiasts!
It's time for the next KRUG meetup!
This time, we will have two great technical talks and a small lightning talk from our sponsor!
KRUG #8/2019 is powered by Zendesk Sell (https://www.zendesk.com/sell).
Zendesk Sell is an intelligent & friendly sales automation tool, designed with respect and humility towards the end-user. A truly omnichannel solution that helps businesses boost their sales.
Kraków is home to Zendesk Sell. Since 2009 (formerly Base) company’s mission has been to transform the art of sales into actionable information to help organizations take their growth to the next level. Zendesk believes in a collaborative working style with a bias towards rapid prototyping, experimentation and a strong curiosity for our customers and their needs.
Meetup details: KRUG #8/2019 -[masked] @ Bal 18:30.
- 18:30 - Opening - A Few Words from Organizers
- 18:45 - Mariusz Łusiak - Working at Zendesk [EN/EN]
- 19:00 - Q&A Session
- 19:15 - Walerian Sobczak - Distributed stream processing in Ruby [EN/EN]
- 19:45 - Q&A session
- 20:00 - Lukáš Doležal - Why you should write boring code [EN/EN]
- 20:20 - Q&A session
- 20:30 - Networking
Have a nice day and I hope to see you soon!
- Zendesk Sell (https://www.zendesk.com/sell)
- KRUG meetup page ( http://www.meetup.com/Krakow-Ruby-Users-Group )
- KRUG Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/KrakowRubyUsersGroup )
- KRUG Github organization page ( https://github.com/Krakow-Ruby-Users-Group )
Would you like to share your concepts or dilemmas on one of our KRUG events? Or maybe you are up for sponsoring one of them? If your answer is yes to any of the two questions, drop us a message at email@example.com.