11.02.2020 @ BAL, Ślusarska 9
KRUG #2 / 2020 powered by u2i
Hello Ruby Enthusiasts!
It's time for the next KRUG meetup!
This time, we will have three great technical talks!
KRUG #1/2020 is powered by AirHelp (https://www.airhelp.com/).
AirHelp is the global expert in air passenger rights, here to help travelers easily get compensated after flight disruptions occur.
Since 2013, we have already helped over 16 million air passengers, and this is just the beginning.
We build code that is elegant and efficient, with a well architected framework designed to solve problems.
We use Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, ReactJS, EmberJS, AWS, GoogleCloud, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Docker, Kubernetes.
Meetup details: KRUG #1/2020 -[masked] @ Bal 18:30.
- 18:30 - Opening - A Few Words from Organizers
- 18:45 - Jakub Tokaj - Chaos Engineering [EN/EN]
- 19:15 - Q&A Session
- 19:30 - Janusz Mordarski - Talking Apps, czyli o rozmowach aplikacji [PL/EN]
- 20:00 - Q&A session
- 20:15 - Piotr Jaworski - How to scrape dynamic web apps using Ruby [PL/EN]
- 20:45 - Q&A session
- 21:00 - Networking
Have a nice day and I hope to see you soon!
- AirHelp (https://www.airhelp.com)
- KRUG meetup page ( http://www.meetup.com/Krakow-Ruby-Users-Group )
- KRUG Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/KrakowRubyUsersGroup )
- KRUG Github organization page ( https://github.com/Krakow-Ruby-Users-Group )
Would you like to share your concepts or dilemmas on one of our KRUG events? Or maybe you are up for sponsoring one of them? If your answer is yes to any of the two questions, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.