We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Over the past ten years, Netguru developed from a small startup to an almost fully-grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we've evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 80 projects, with over 200 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn't have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need.
- 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
- experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
- ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
- ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
PLN 14,500-18,000 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 11,600-14,400 gross (UoP)
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!