We’re a web development studio, that caters to customers mostly from the US and UK markets. Our tech of choice is Ruby and Ruby on Rails and all our new “build to spec” projects are created using it. Besides that, we handle some WordPress work for sites that require just plain CMS functionalities. Whatever we’re working on, we put a lot of effort into making the project a great experience not only for the customers, but also for developers. We are proud to get involved in planning, giving feedback and suggestions about how to improve the feature that we’re currently building. Working with us you’ll never be expected to blindly follow a set of instructions - we want you for your mind and overall experience, not just for a pair of hands writing code.
9000 - 14000 nett (B2B) for the full time position. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
You're the one if:
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails have nothing that surprises you anymore.
- You can plan even the most complex and critical of systems.
- You know databases (RDB, NoSQL) and can optimize the hell out of them.
- Code quality is your thing and you always push for it.
- RSpec and friends are your type of crowd.
- You got your hands dirty with CI and Automation, and liked it, a lot.
- Your English is good enough to talk freely and eloquently with peers and customers.
What will be on your plate:
- We manage a rapidly growing eCommerce startup, for whom we have created a fully customized system that manages inventory needs, ordering and items allocation per customer preference. Basically, we monitor and predict future inventory needs and analyzing growth indicators. This system handles thousands of subscriptions and we’re at a point where a lot of experience and brain power would help us jump over performance and optimization issues.
- Shortly we’re starting a FinTech project that works with insurance automation. You think you can handle an API design with >20ms response time, super streamlined front-end and millions of dollars processed every day?
- We’d like to tap into your CI and quality experience. Ever wanted to build the workflow instead of suffering what others put together? Now you have a chance.
- As seniors we all have a responsibility to educate the beginners. We won’t make you work with hopeless people, but we will work with you to build a team that moves mountains.
If you are interested, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.